We have a right to know about the food we eat and feed to our families. Under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered and modified foods.
The number and the variety of GMO foods reaching grocery store shelves has grown exponentially. In 2014, the Grocery Manufacturers Association estimated that GMOs are present in 75 to 80 percent of conventional processed food.
There’s been no proper regulation, human health testing or labeling.
We need people like you to contact our policymakers in Washington, to demand the right to know about the food we are eating. Fill out the email form below to add your name to our FDA petition!
- Bloggers Ask Quaker to Support Mandatory FDA labeling of GMOs
- Radical New DARK Act Assaults Consumer Rights
- GMO Labeling: What’s Good for Consumers Is Good for Business
- In Defense of Chipotle’s Action on GMOs
- Chipotle, GMOs And Monsanto’s Toxic Glyphosate
Tell the FDA!
Tell the FDA! We have a right to know about food we eat and feed our families, but under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered (GMO) foods.
Tell Congress you support Mandatory GMO Labeling! We need you to take immediate action and tell Congress you support mandatory GMO labeling!