We have a right to know about the food we eat and feed to our families. Under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered and modified foods.
The number and the variety of GMO foods reaching grocery store shelves has grown exponentially. In 2014, the Grocery Manufacturers Association estimated that GMOs are present in 75 to 80 percent of conventional processed food.
There’s been no proper regulation, human health testing or labeling.
We need people like you to contact our policymakers in Washington, to demand the right to know about the food we are eating. Fill out the email form below to add your name to our FDA petition!
- Citing GMO-Herbicide Link, Renowned Children’s Health Expert Calls For GMO Labeling
- More People Want GMO Labeling Than Like Apple Pie
- Fields Of Drift: GMO Weed Killer Exposure On Playing Fields And Parks
- Anti-Consumer DARK Act Blocks States Rights
- Monsanto’s GMO Weed Killer Damages DNA
Tell the FDA!
Tell the FDA! We have a right to know about food we eat and feed our families, but under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered (GMO) foods.
Tell Congress you support Mandatory GMO Labeling! We need you to take immediate action and tell Congress you support mandatory GMO labeling!