We have a right to know about the food we eat and feed to our families. Under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered and modified foods.
The number and the variety of GMO foods reaching grocery store shelves has grown exponentially. In 2014, the Grocery Manufacturers Association estimated that GMOs are present in 75 to 80 percent of conventional processed food.
There’s been no proper regulation, human health testing or labeling.
We need people like you to contact our policymakers in Washington, to demand the right to know about the food we are eating. Fill out the email form below to add your name to our FDA petition!
- Facebook Live: An Update from DC on GMO Labeling From Colin O’Neil, Legislative Director at EWG
- Just Label It, News Roundup 12-1
- Just Label It, News Roundup 11-17
- EPA Chief Backs Another Pesticide Harmful to Kids
- Just Label It, News Roundup 11-10