We have a right to know about the food we eat and feed to our families. Under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered and modified foods.
The number and the variety of GMO foods reaching grocery store shelves has grown exponentially. In 2014, the Grocery Manufacturers Association estimated that GMOs are present in 75 to 80 percent of conventional processed food.
There’s been no proper regulation, human health testing or labeling.
We need people like you to contact our policymakers in Washington, to demand the right to know about the food we are eating. Fill out the email form below to add your name to our FDA petition!
- Just Label It News Roundup 10/13
- Just Label It News Roundup, October 5th
- Farming and Your Tap Water
- Top 10 Reasons to Reject Trump’s Chemical Safety Nominee
- Michael Dourson’s Toxic Wake: Locations Across the US Contaminated by Eight Chemicals “Blessed” by Trump EPA Toxics Nominee