Join Hain Celestial and Just Label It
Tell Congress you support Mandatory GMO Labeling
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. and Just Label It are teaming up to defeat the Deny Americans the Right to Know Act (DARK Act), officially known as H.R. 4432 and introduced by Representatives Mike Pompeo (R-Kan.) and G. K. Butterfield (D-N.C.) in April 2014.
The DARK Act seeks to:
- 1.) Make permanent the current, broken voluntary labeling system instituted in 2001. Since then, the vast majority of consumer packaged goods companies have not voluntarily disclosed the presence of GMOs in their products.
- 2.) Create new barriers to a national, mandatory GMO labeling system.
- 3.) Maintain FDA’s current food ingredient review system.
99% of Hain Celestial food products are made from non-GMO ingredients, a standard Hain Celestial meets absent any regulatory mandate. We support the consumers’ right to know. We ask you to help us defeat the DARK act.
Fill out the form below to send an email to your Congressperson!
- Facebook Live: An Update from DC on GMO Labeling From Colin O’Neil, Legislative Director at EWG
- Just Label It, News Roundup 12-1
- Just Label It, News Roundup 11-17
- EPA Chief Backs Another Pesticide Harmful to Kids
- Just Label It, News Roundup 11-10