Join Hain Celestial and Just Label It
Tell Congress you support Mandatory GMO Labeling
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. and Just Label It are teaming up to defeat the Deny Americans the Right to Know Act (DARK Act), officially known as H.R. 4432 and introduced by Representatives Mike Pompeo (R-Kan.) and G. K. Butterfield (D-N.C.) in April 2014.
The DARK Act seeks to:
- 1.) Make permanent the current, broken voluntary labeling system instituted in 2001. Since then, the vast majority of consumer packaged goods companies have not voluntarily disclosed the presence of GMOs in their products.
- 2.) Create new barriers to a national, mandatory GMO labeling system.
- 3.) Maintain FDA’s current food ingredient review system.
99% of Hain Celestial food products are made from non-GMO ingredients, a standard Hain Celestial meets absent any regulatory mandate. We support the consumers’ right to know. We ask you to help us defeat the DARK act.
Fill out the form below to send an email to your Congressperson!
- Just Label It News Roundup 10/13
- Just Label It News Roundup, October 5th
- Farming and Your Tap Water
- Top 10 Reasons to Reject Trump’s Chemical Safety Nominee
- Michael Dourson’s Toxic Wake: Locations Across the US Contaminated by Eight Chemicals “Blessed” by Trump EPA Toxics Nominee