Looking for resources on genetically modified (GMO) foods and labeling? Browse these resources.
Senator Stabenow & Senator Roberts GMO Labeling Bill
Labeling of GMO Foods
- 2015 JLI Survey: 88% of Americans support mandatory GMO labeling [Just Label It, May 2015]
- We Have the Right To Know About Our Food [Just Label It, May 2013]
- Label It Now: What You Need to Know About Genetically Engineered Foods [Gary Hirshberg, Charles Benbrook & Britt Lundgren, January 2012]
- True Food’s Shopper Guide: How to Avoid Foods Made with GMOs [Center for Food Safety, February 2011]
- Guide to Verified Non-GMO Products [Non-GMO Project]
- GMO Myths & Truths [Michael Antoniou, Claire Robinson & John Fagan, June 2012]
GMO Crops and the Environment
- Groups call on EPA to reassess safety of GMO herbicide [Just Label It, March 2015]
- GE Foods & the Environment [Just Label It, March 2013]
- Impacts of Genetically Engineered Crops on Pesticides Use in the U.S.: The First Sixteen Years [Charles Benbrook, The Organic Center, September 2012]
- Impacts of Genetically Engineered Crops on Pesticide Use: The First Thirteen Years [Charles Benbrook, The Organic Center, November 2009]
GMO Foods and Feeding the World
- Feeding the World Without GMOs [EWG, April 2015]
- GE Foods & the Developing World [Just Label It, March 2013]
- Do GMO Crops Really Have Higher Yields? [Tom Philpott, Mother Jones, February 2013]
- Why GMOs Won’t Feed the World [Anna Lappe, Civil Eats, August 2011]
- Failure to Yield Report [Union of Concerned Scientists, April 2009]
Tell the FDA!
Tell the FDA! We have a right to know about food we eat and feed our families, but under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered (GMO) foods.