Dear Secretary Vilsack
In a letter delivered on November 28th, 2012, Just Label It’s Campaign Director David Bancroft urged Agriculture Secretary Thomas Vilsack to deny approval of genetically engineered (GE) 2,4-D resistant corn. Citing the human and environmental health risks of 2,4-D, an ingredient notoriously used in the Vietnam era defoliant “Agent Orange”, he stressed that denying its approval would be in the best interest of all Americans, including our farmers. “It’s the right thing to do,” said Bancroft.
To read the full letter, click below:
- Busting GMO Labeling Myths
- Learn how the DARK Act would affect GMO labeling laws and your knowledge about the food you eat.
- Monsanto “Science” Ignores Weed Killers Linked To Cancer
- Citing GMO-Herbicide Link, Renowned Children’s Health Expert Calls For GMO Labeling
- More People Want GMO Labeling Than Like Apple Pie
Tell the FDA!
Tell the FDA! We have a right to know about food we eat and feed our families, but under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered (GMO) foods.
Tell Congress you support Mandatory GMO Labeling! We need you to take immediate action and tell Congress you support mandatory GMO labeling!