Dear Secretary Vilsack
In a letter delivered on November 28th, 2012, Just Label It’s Campaign Director David Bancroft urged Agriculture Secretary Thomas Vilsack to deny approval of genetically engineered (GE) 2,4-D resistant corn. Citing the human and environmental health risks of 2,4-D, an ingredient notoriously used in the Vietnam era defoliant “Agent Orange”, he stressed that denying its approval would be in the best interest of all Americans, including our farmers. “It’s the right thing to do,” said Bancroft.
To read the full letter, click below:
- New DARK Act Would Keep American Consumers On Hold
- GMO Labeling Won’t Increase Food Prices
- Top 10 Reasons To Oppose The Senate DARK Act
- Will The Senate Keep Us In The DARK?
- Testimony of Gary Hirshberg Before the Senate Committee on Agriculture
Tell the FDA!
Tell the FDA! We have a right to know about food we eat and feed our families, but under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered (GMO) foods.
Tell Congress you support Mandatory GMO Labeling! We need you to take immediate action and tell Congress you support mandatory GMO labeling!