On Twitter: Who to Follow for GE Labeling News
As the GE labeling movement heats up across the country, many consumers are taking to social media to keep up with recent news and monitor the debate. Leading the charge are a number of organizations and consumer advocates whose voices on Twitter have become follow-worthy, providing great resources, updates and insight on the issue.
Inspired by by Food Think’s recent post, “118 Twitter Feeds Every Food Activist Needs to Follow“, we decided to pull together a list of our top fifteen favorite Twitter handles covering everything GMO. Enjoy!
California Right to Know (Prop 37): @CARightToKnow
Center for Food Safety: @TrueFoodNow
Dr Bronner’s Soaps: @DrBronner
Food and Water Watch: @foodandwater
Food Democracy Now: @food_democracy
GMO Inside: @GMOInside
GMO Journal: @GMOJournal
Naomi Starkman: @naomistarkman
Non-GMO Project: @NonGMOProject
Rachel Parent: @RachelsNews
Right to Know GMO: @RightToKnowGMO
Robyn O’Brien: @unhealthytruth
Tom Philpott: @tomphilpott
Yes on 522: @yeson522
Have additional Twitter handles you like to follow for GMO updates? Tell us in the comments!
- Just Label It News Roundup 10/13
- Just Label It News Roundup, October 5th
- Farming and Your Tap Water
- Top 10 Reasons to Reject Trump’s Chemical Safety Nominee
- Michael Dourson’s Toxic Wake: Locations Across the US Contaminated by Eight Chemicals “Blessed” by Trump EPA Toxics Nominee