Why Label Genetically Engineered Food?
In a country that labels everything from cosmetics to cleaning agents, it’s surprising that there are no laws in the U.S. requiring labeling of genetically engineered foods.
There are many reasons why Americans want labeling of genetically engineered foods. Whatever the reason is that brought you here, what unites us all is that we all want to make informed choices about the food we eat and feed our families. We have a right to know if what we are eating has been genetically engineered.
- New DARK Act Would Keep American Consumers On Hold
- GMO Labeling Won’t Increase Food Prices
- Top 10 Reasons To Oppose The Senate DARK Act
- Will The Senate Keep Us In The DARK?
- Testimony of Gary Hirshberg Before the Senate Committee on Agriculture
Tell the FDA!
Tell the FDA! We have a right to know about food we eat and feed our families, but under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered (GMO) foods.
Tell Congress you support Mandatory GMO Labeling! We need you to take immediate action and tell Congress you support mandatory GMO labeling!