The Dylan Ratigan Show: What’s Really in Your Food
The Food and Drug Administration responded to concerns of drug-resistant bacteria on Wednesday, calling on drug companies to limit the use of antibiotics in feed for farm animals. Gary Hirshberg, chairman of Stonyfield Farm, joined The Dylan Ratigan Show, warning about other hidden ingredients in your food that come from genetic engineering.
- Testimony of Gary Hirshberg Before the Senate Committee on Agriculture
- Give Food Consumers the Right to Know
- Busting GMO Labeling Myths
- Learn how the DARK Act would affect GMO labeling laws and your knowledge about the food you eat.
- Monsanto “Science” Ignores Weed Killers Linked To Cancer
Tell the FDA!
Tell the FDA! We have a right to know about food we eat and feed our families, but under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered (GMO) foods.
Tell Congress you support Mandatory GMO Labeling! We need you to take immediate action and tell Congress you support mandatory GMO labeling!