The Dylan Ratigan Show: What’s Really in Your Food
The Food and Drug Administration responded to concerns of drug-resistant bacteria on Wednesday, calling on drug companies to limit the use of antibiotics in feed for farm animals. Gary Hirshberg, chairman of Stonyfield Farm, joined The Dylan Ratigan Show, warning about other hidden ingredients in your food that come from genetic engineering.
- New DARK Act Would Keep American Consumers On Hold
- GMO Labeling Won’t Increase Food Prices
- Top 10 Reasons To Oppose The Senate DARK Act
- Will The Senate Keep Us In The DARK?
- Testimony of Gary Hirshberg Before the Senate Committee on Agriculture
Tell the FDA!
Tell the FDA! We have a right to know about food we eat and feed our families, but under current regulations, we don’t have that ability when it comes to genetically engineered (GMO) foods.
Tell Congress you support Mandatory GMO Labeling! We need you to take immediate action and tell Congress you support mandatory GMO labeling!