Moms for GMO Labeling
This Mother’s Day, give moms the right to know what’s in the food we feed our kids.
GMO crops have led to massive increases in herbicide use, which causes human and environmental health threats. Additionally, the vast majority of Americans (92 percent) support labeling and want to know what’s in their food according to a recent Consumer Reports national survey.
However, large food companies are keeping moms in the dark by funding efforts against mandatory GMO labeling. Without labeling, moms can’t know what’s in the food we feed our kids.
Americans across the country are speaking up for our right to know what is in the food we eat and how it is grown. We need people like you to contact the FDA to demand mandatory labeling of GMOs.
- Just Label It News Roundup 10/13
- Just Label It News Roundup, October 5th
- Farming and Your Tap Water
- Top 10 Reasons to Reject Trump’s Chemical Safety Nominee
- Michael Dourson’s Toxic Wake: Locations Across the US Contaminated by Eight Chemicals “Blessed” by Trump EPA Toxics Nominee