Moms for GMO Labeling
This Mother’s Day, give moms the right to know what’s in the food we feed our kids.
GMO crops have led to massive increases in herbicide use, which causes human and environmental health threats. Additionally, the vast majority of Americans (92 percent) support labeling and want to know what’s in their food according to a recent Consumer Reports national survey.
However, large food companies are keeping moms in the dark by funding efforts against mandatory GMO labeling. Without labeling, moms can’t know what’s in the food we feed our kids.
Americans across the country are speaking up for our right to know what is in the food we eat and how it is grown. We need people like you to contact the FDA to demand mandatory labeling of GMOs.
- Facebook Live: An Update from DC on GMO Labeling From Colin O’Neil, Legislative Director at EWG
- Just Label It, News Roundup 12-1
- Just Label It, News Roundup 11-17
- EPA Chief Backs Another Pesticide Harmful to Kids
- Just Label It, News Roundup 11-10