- “Just Label It” Condemns Dangerous Riders Snuck into the Farm Bill by Chemical Companies Working to Keep Americans in the Dark About Their Food
- “DARK Act” Finds New Ways to Keep Consumers Guessing About GMOs
- Americans Deserve Transparency on GMOs from Trump Administration
- Another Attempt to Keep Consumers in the DARK: Rep. Pompeo Reintroduces Bill to Preempt State GMO Labeling Laws
- As USDA Action Nears, More than 70,000 Americans Call for Clear GMO Disclosures Without Industry Loopholes
- Ben & Jerry’s, GE-Labeling Advocates Protest Anti-GE Labeling Bill
- Big Food Recycles Bogus Claim to Block GMO Labeling
- Bill Maher Show on GMO Labeling Features Just Label It Chair Gary Hirshberg
- BioTech and Big Food Companies Spin Science to Block GMO Labeling
- Cancer Risk from Farm Chemicals Highlights Need for GMO Labeling
- Chef Colicchio, Activists, Lawmakers Demand Action on GMO Labeling
- Consumer and Environmental Groups Call on General Mills to Stop Funding Anti-GMO Labeling Efforts and Support Consumers’ Right to Know
- Consumer-backed Effort to Label Genetically Engineered Food Releases Video by Food, Inc. Filmmaker Robert Kenner
- Consumers Call on Nestlé to Get on Right Side of History, Label GMOs on Package
- Court Ruling on Bowman vs. Monsanto Makes Further Case for GE Labeling
- DARK Act Vote Shows House Members, Food Companies Oppose Transparency
- FDA Keeps Consumers in the Dark about Newly Approved GE Salmon
- Federal Court Greenlights Vermont GMO Labeling Law
- Fireworks May Not Pack the Only July 4th Surprise
- Food Companies Should Keep Clear, On-Pack GMO Labels
- Food Companies Urge USDA to Implement ‘Meaningful’ GMO Disclosure Standards
- Food Industry Backed Bill Denys Consumers Right-to-Know
- Food Industry Leaders Call for Mandatory GMO Labeling
- GE Labeling Remains a Priority on a National Level
- GE Labeling Would Not Impact Supermarket Prices, New Study Says
- General Mills to Label Products with GMOs
- GMO Labeling Patriotic as Arctic® Apple Pie
- Grocery Manufacturers Association Dumps $5 Million into Defeating GE Labeling in Washington State
- Groups Call on EPA to Reassess Safety of GMO Herbicide Linked to Cancer
- JLI Reacts to GMO Labeling Deal in Senate
- JLI Reacts to Senate Vote on GMO Labeling Bill
- JLI Statement on House Consideration of Roberts-Stabenow GMO Labeling Bill
- JLI Strongly Opposes Senate Passage of DARK Act
- JLI’s Scott Faber Testifies Against Anti-GE Labeling Bill
- Just Label It and Farm Aid Partner to Promote Mandatory Labeling of Genetically Engineered (GE) Food
- Just Label It Applauds Campbell Soup for Support of GMO Labeling
- Just Label It Applauds Exclusion of Anti-GMO Labeling Rider in Omnibus
- Just Label It Applauds GE Labeling Bill
- Just Label It Applauds Maine’s Historic Vote on GE Labeling Bill
- Just Label It Applauds the Vermont Legislature for Passing the First ‘No Strings Attached’ Labeling Bill
- Just Label It Applauds Todd Tiahrt for Supporting GE Labeling, Opposing Pompeo’s DARK Act
- Just Label It Applauds USDA’s Decision to Extend Review of 2,4-D Corn
- Just Label It Applauds Vermont’s Commitment to GE Labeling in Historic Senate Vote
- Just Label It Applauds Whole Foods For Its Commitment to GE Labeling
- Just Label It Calls on Agriculture Secretary Vilsack to Deny Approval of 2,4-D Resistant Corn
- Just Label It Campaign Urges Congress to Dump the Biotech Rider
- Just Label It Commends Connecticut On Passage of First State GE Labeling Bill
- Just Label It Commends Connecticut’s Commitment to GE Labeling in Historic Senate Vote
- Just Label It Commends Senate Appropriations Committee for Passing GE Salmon Labeling Amendment
- Just Label It Commends the Natural Products Association For Its Commitment to a National Standard for GE Labeling
- Just Label It Commends Vermont’s Commitment to GE Labeling in Historic House Vote
- Just Label It Criticizes EPA’s Decision to Approve Toxic Enlist Duo
- Just Label It Endorses “Yes on Prop 37 – California Right to Know”
- Just Label It Launches Consumer Campaign Calling for the Right to Know What is in Our Food
- Just Label It Presses Hershey’s, KRAVE Jerky and BarkTHINS to Disclose GMOs on the Label
- Just Label It Responds to Food Industry’s “Coalition for Safe Affordable Food” and Proposed Voluntary Labeling
- Just Label It Responds to GMA’s Statement on GE Labeling
- Just Label It Responds to Industry Food Bill Baring GE Food Labels
- Just Label It Responds to USDA’s Decision to Advance a Proposal to Deregulate the Use of Enlist Crops
- Just Label It Responds to USDA’s Draft Environmental Impact Statement on 2,4-D Resistant GE Crops
- Just Label It Submits Comment on the Proposed Deregulation of 2,4-D Resistant Corn and Soybean Varieties
- Just Label It Survey: Parents Overwhelmingly Say Label Genetically Engineered Foods
- Klobuchar Votes Against Minnesota Consumers
- Latest Version of Bill Adds to the Confusion of the DARK Act
- Markey Urges EPA to Consider Cancer Risks of GMO Herbicide
- Medical Experts Label Dow Crop Chemical Possible Carcinogen
- Monsanto Protection Act Not Included in Senate Amendment to House Continuing Resolution
- More than 50,000 Consumers Demand USDA Provide Clear, Consumer-Friendly GMO Labels
- NAS Report on GMOs Confirms Importance of Transparency
- National Coalition “Just Label It” Urges Defeat of Farmers Assurance Bill
- National Just Label It Coalition Calls for New Era of Transparency in Government
- National Just Label It Coalition for GMO Labeling Applauds California Right to Know 2012 Ballot Initiative
- National Just Label It Coalition Urges FDA to Use 21st Century Science – Not the Five Senses – To Drive GMO Food Policy
- National Nonprofits to Collaborate on Promoting Organic Food and GE Labeling
- Natural Food Retailers Double Down on Support for GMO Labeling
- New GMO Potato Reinforces Need for Clear Labeling Standard
- New Poll: Nearly Nine in 10 Americans Want Labels on GMO Food
- On GMOS, 125 CEOs and Business Leaders Tell President Obama: Just Label It!
- PepsiCo’s Tropicana ‘Non-GMO’ Seal Is “Disingenuous”
- Poll: Americans Far More Familiar with ‘GMO’ Foods Than USDA’s Choice of ‘Bioengineered’ for Proposed Disclosure Rule
- Prop 37 Proves Americans Want the Right to Know as Campaign Shifts Focus to the Federal Level
- Record-breaking One Million Americans Tell FDA: We Have a Right to Know What’s in Our Food
- Sen. Merkley’s GMO Labeling Could Bridge Divide Between Consumers and Industry
- Senate Bill Filed Today Uses New Tricks to Keep Consumers in the DARK
- Senate Defeats DARK Act in Major Win for Consumers
- Senate Introduces DARK Act to Deny Consumers the Right to Know About GMOs
- Stars Join National Fight to Label Genetically Engineered Foods in New Video
- Statement from Gary Hirshberg on USDA Plan to Create Voluntary Certification System
- Statement from JLI On USDA’s Proposed Rule for Nationwide Disclosures of GMO Foods
- Statement from Just Label It on USDA’s Final Rule for Nationwide Disclosures of GMO Foods
- Statement of JLI’s Gary Hirshberg on Passage of DARK Act by Senate Agriculture Committee
- Statement of Scott Faber, Executive Director of Just Label it, on a letter to President Obama in supporting of GE labeling
- Tens of Thousands Thank Campbell Soup for Backing GMO Labeling
- Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit Against Grocery Manufacturers Association
November 7th, 2012After being outspent ten-to-one by chemical and food company giants working to keep American citizens in the dark about their food, the California Right to Know-Yes on Proposition 37 campaign for GMO labeling was defeated at the ballot box, but defiantly set the stage for bringing the fight for our right to know, a core American value, to the federal level.
October 19th, 2012Receiving increasing media attention for the second time this week, the topic of GMO labeling will be the center of national discussion when Bill Maher interviews Just Label It Chair Gary Hirshberg on Friday, October 19th (“Real Time with Bill Maher”, HBO, 10 pm EST).
Just Label It and Farm Aid Partner to Promote Mandatory Labeling of Genetically Engineered (GE) Food
September 17th, 2012Just Label It is partnering with Farm Aid to promote mandatory federal labeling of genetically engineered (GE) food as one of the key actions at Farm Aid’s annual benefit concert in Hershey, Pennsylvania on Sat., Sept. 22.
September 12th, 2012Just Label It, (JLI) the national coalition for mandatory federal labeling of genetically engineered (GE) foods, today announced its formal endorsement of “Yes on Prop 37- California Right to Know”, the ballot initiative that will give California voters the chance to vote for mandatory labeling of GE foods this fall.
September 10th, 2012A vast majority of American parents want the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to require labeling for foods that have been genetically engineered or contain genetically engineered (GE) ingredients, according to newly released results from a national poll conducted by the Just Label It (JLI) coalition.
“Just Label It” Condemns Dangerous Riders Snuck into the Farm Bill by Chemical Companies Working to Keep Americans in the Dark About Their Food
July 10th, 2012Riders inserted into the House version of the Farm Bill on behalf of the chemical companies that make GE crops pose a significant threat to the nation’s system of food safety evaluation. The move counters recent progress made by Just Label It, the national coalition for genetically engineered (GE) food labeling, and other GE food labeling supporters, including the unprecedented announcement that USDA and EPA would jointly evaluate 2,4-D corn and other GE crops, resulting in a wider view of the overall impacts.
June 29th, 2012As millions of Americans prepare for July 4th picnics and barbecues with family and friends, Just Label It, the national coalition for genetically engineered (GE) food labeling, urged Washington to stop keeping our citizens in the dark, and require labeling for GE foods.
June 25th, 2012Just Label It, the national coalition for genetically engineered (GE) food labeling, urged Americans to fight special interests in Washington who want to deny Americans their right to know about their food. The fight centers around a new provision to the FY 2013 Agriculture Appropriations Bill that would bar agriculture officials and judges from being able to stop the planting of GE crops when needed.
National Just Label It Coalition Urges FDA to Use 21st Century Science – Not the Five Senses – To Drive GMO Food Policy
May 29th, 2012Twenty years ago this week, Vice President Dan Quayle announced a new FDA policy that promised to speed up the approval of genetically engineered (GE) foods, relieve them of unnecessary regulation, and “not compromise safety one bit.”
May 24th, 2012Today’s U.S. Senate decision to allow the first genetically engineered animal, salmon, to get a step closer to being deregulated and made commercially available without environmental and economic impact studies is a glaring example of the need for transparency in America, according to Just Label It, the national coalition of more than 500 diverse organizations working for mandatory GMO labeling.
National Just Label It Coalition for GMO Labeling Applauds California Right to Know 2012 Ballot Initiative
May 2nd, 2012Just Label It (JLI), the national coalition of 525 diverse organizations working for GMO labeling, today congratulated the California Right to Know 2012 Ballot Initiative, for its record-breaking success in being the first state to gather enough signatures (971,126) to put the labeling of genetically engineered foods on its statewide ballot this fall.
March 27th, 2012The Just Label It (JLI) Campaign announced today that a record-breaking one million Americans of all political persuasions have called on the FDA to label genetically engineered (GE) foods.
Consumer-backed Effort to Label Genetically Engineered Food Releases Video by Food, Inc. Filmmaker Robert Kenner
January 18th, 2012With more than a half-million consumers already on board, a campaign petitioning the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to label genetically engineered (GE) food today launched the video “Labels Matter” to garner even more consumer awareness and participation.
October 4th, 2011A coalition of nearly 400 businesses and organizations dedicated to food safety and consumer rights today called on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to require labeling of genetically engineered (GE) foods, to give consumers the right to know what is in our food.